Meghalaya Police PET Admit Card 2021: 16 March 2021 Rojgar Result Updates
Meghalaya Police has uploaded the admit card for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) on its official website. Candidates appearing for the test can visit megpolice.gov.in and check their admit cards. Candidates who qualify for PET will be called Meghalaya Written Examination followed by an Interview.
The trial is scheduled to be held from April 5 to June 2, 2021, at 1 MLP Bn, Mioniong Shillong and from April 19 to June 4 at 2nd MLP Bn, Goeragre Tura. Click this link to download the admit card
Meghalaya Police PET Admit Card 2021: Steps to Download
- 1. Go to the official website i.e. megpolice.gov.in
- 2. Under the recruitment section, click on the link regarding downloading the admit card for the Physical Efficiency Examination of AB / UB Group and Followers Group dated 15/3/2021 in Meghalaya Police.
- 3. You will be directed to a new page, click on the link “Online Admit Card for Physical Efficiency Examination of Qualified Candidates”.
- 4. Enter your details “Candidate Reference Number”, “Date of Birth” and click “Click to Download Admit Card”
- 5. The admit card will be displayed on the screen, download it for future reference.
Check out when the UPTET 2020 exam will be held and read all the details here.
Candidates who have been waiting for the date of the Uttar Pradesh Education Eligibility Test have some good news. This exam’s date has been announced. According to a notification released by the state government on Monday, the UP Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2020 will be held in two shifts on July 25. The exam is being taken to recruit teachers for the state government’s primary and upper primary schools. On May 11th, the advertising will be released.
On May 18, at 12 p.m., online registration will open. Candidates must register by the 1st of June and pay the registration fee by the 2nd of June. Candidates must submit their applications by June 3rd, and the admit card will be available for download on July 14th. The UPTET will be carried in two shifts.
The first shift will run from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m., while the second shift will run from 2.30 p.m. to 5 p.m. According to a letter from RV Singh, secretary to the Uttar Pradesh government director general of school education Vijay Kiran Anand, the answer key will be released on July 29 and candidates will have until August 2 to file objections.
The full schedule of UPTET 2021
- Date of publication of advertisement – 11 May
- Commencement of application process – 18 May
- Last date of application – 01 June
- Last date for application with late fee – 02 June
- Last date for taking print out of application form – 03 June
- UPTET admit card download begins – 14 July
- UPTET Exam – 25 July
- Issue date of Provisional Answer – 29 July
- Last date for objecting to the answer – 02 August
- Final Answer Issue Date – August 18
- UPTET Result Date – August 20
The DSSSB JE Tier 2 admit card for 2021 has been released.
On its official website, the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published the admit card for the Junior Engineer Tier 2 test. On dsssb.delhi.gov.in, candidates who have registered for the DSSSB JE Tier-2 exam can download their hall ticket. The DSSSB JE Tier-2 exam will be conducted from March 19 to March 20, 2021.
How to download DSSSB JE Tier-2 Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- On the manpage, click on the link that reads, “DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR TIER-II ONLINE EXAM
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and login
- DSSSB JE Tier-2 Admit Card will appear on screen 2021
- Download it for the future.
Great opportunity to get a government job in Delhi, recruitments for a graduate from 10th pass: Delhi Government Jobs 2021
For those looking for a government career, a wonderful opportunity has emerged, specifically the opportunity to obtain a government job in Delhi (Delhi). There have been vacancies in various government departments of Delhi ranging from 10th to 12th grade, graduates, diploma holders, and engineers. The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board is in control of these hirings (DSSSB). Candidates who are eligible and interested in these positions should apply online at the official website.
Description of posts
- Technical Assistant – 32 posts
- Lab Attendant – 66 posts
- Assistant Chemist – 40 posts
- Assistant Engineer – 14 posts
- Junior Engineer – 93 posts
- Draftsman (Grade-1) – 16 posts
- Personal Assistant – 84 posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) – 24 posts
- Pharmacist (Greek) – 14 posts
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy) – 44 posts
- Assistant Director – 03 posts
- Assistant (Grade-2) – 28 posts
- Junior Stenographer – 13 posts
- Scientific Assistant (Biology) – 06 posts
- Security Supervisor – 09 posts
- Assistant Foreman – 158 posts
- Carpenter – 04 posts
- Assistant Filter Supervisor – 11 posts
- Programmer – 05 posts
- Trend Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 19 posts
- Special Educator (Primary) – 1126 posts
Total Number of Posts – 1809 posts
The educational qualifications required according to the posts have also been sought separately. There is a vacancy for class 10, 12th pass to general graduation, post-graduation, or engineering candidates. The minimum and maximum age limits have also been set separately for all posts. You can get detailed information by clicking on the notification link provided next.
How to apply; 16 March 2021 Rojgar Result Updates
For this vacancy, apply online by visiting the website of Delhi SSSB, dsssbonline.nic.in. The application process has started on 15 March 2021. The last date to apply is 14 April 2021 (till 11.59 PM). Applications by any other means will not be accepted.
Application fee: The application is free for women, SC, ST, ex-employees, and candidates with disability categories. All others will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
How will the selection: The process of selection is also different according to the posts. What will be the selection process for which post, what will be the syllabus, what will be the rules of reservation.
TISS NET Results 2021
On Friday, March 19, the Tata Institute of Social Science will release the results of the TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2021. The results were supposed to be released on March 16, but according to the TISS website’s extended deadline, the TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) 2021 results will now be released on March 19. A national-level review for admission to programs (B.Ed.-M.Ed. Integrated) is held. Candidates who took the exam can view their results on the TISS official website, https://admissions.tiss.edu.