Allahabad High Court Group D Final Result 2020. The final results for the recruitment vacancies in the Civil Court Examination 2017 have recently been submitted to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad. Those candidates who appeared in this Download Final Result of Recruitment Exam.
Some Important Dates
Online Application Start: 02 August 2017
Last Date For Apply Online: 22 August 2017
Last Date For Fee Payment: 22 August 2017
Interview Letter (Advt. 01/2018) : 11 June 2020
General & OBC Applicants: Rs. 750/-
SC & ST Applicants: Rs. 500/-
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode, Pay Exam Fee.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2016
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 40 Years.
Please read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation
- Candidates are issued a Bachelor’s degree with a Diploma / Credential in Stenographer with CCC Exam.
- Candidates Examined with CCC Exam Passed and Hindi Typing 10 + 2 (Intermediate): 25 WPM English Typing: 30 WPM
- Candidates passed a High School Exam with a 4 Wheeler Vehicle Driving License for a term not less than 3 months.
- Candidates passed ITI Certificate Class 8th Exam.
No. of Vacancies
Total : 4386 Post
- Junior Assistant
- Driver / Tubewell Operator
- Orderly / Peon / Farrash
- Chowkidar / Waterman / Sweeper
- Coolie / Mali / Liftman / Bhisti
Post wise Vacancies are Displayed in Official Notification.
Please Download Notification to view all Detailed Vacancies
Some Important Links