Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2020. Allahabad High Court Prayagraj and Lucknow Bench Uttar Pradesh have issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 102 posts of their Law Clerk Trainee 2020. Upon reading the full ads, all qualifying applicants who wish to fill out this application will fill-up the form.
Some Important Dates
Application Begin: 19 July 2020
Last Date for Apply Offline: 08 Aug 2020
Receipt Form Last Date: 08 Aug 2020
Exam Date: Notify Soon
Interview Letter: 10 November 2020
General Applicants: Rs. 300/-
OBC, EWS Applicants: Rs. 300/-
SC, ST Applicants: Rs.300/-
Pay the fees for inspection by way of application Draft in favor, High Court of Allahabad District Registrar General
Age Limit as on 01 July 2020
Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age: 26 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- LLB 3 Years / 5 Year’s bachelor of law with at least 55 percent marks.
- Eligible for LLB Final Year Appearing Candidate.
No. of Vacancies Total : 102 Post
- Competence for the selection would be assessed on the basis of an interview only in Allahabad. Also after screening are the interview applicants named. T.A. No. is payable for the inclusion in the interview
How to Apply
- You may buy the application form from the counter in Allahabad’s high court judicature and from Lucknow Bench on payment in cash of Rs. 300/-. The application form may be downloaded, used, and paid for subject to payment of Rs. 300/ – requests, via a draft bank drawn in favor of the Registrar, High Court in Allahabad. The application forms can be available on Allahabad High Court’s official website (www.allahabadhighcourt.in).
- The applications form along with a properly approved copy of the high school mark sheet, high school birth certificate, intermediate mark sheet, intermediary pass certificate, post-graduation mark sheets, and Certificates and Testimonials concerning extra curriculum and computer skills, along with two automated envelopes (sizes 5″x10).
Some Important Links