Army School TGT / PGT / PRT Recruitment 2020. The Army Welfare Education Society has recently invited TGT / PGT and PRT Recruitment 2020 online application form. It is proposed that candidates will register ONLINE for the screening exam by logging into the http:/aps-csb.in the registration portal. From 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020, the registration portal will be open. Applicants will register between 10 AM on 1 Oct 2020 and 5 PM on 20 Oct 2020. The site will then be closed for registration.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 01 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 20 October 2020
CBT Exam Date: 21 / 22 November 2020
Admit Card: 11 November 2020
Result Declared: 03 December 2020
General / OBC / Other Applicants: Rs. 500
SC / ST / PH / Female Applicants: Rs. 500
Fees can be paid by BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or by generating SBI Challan both through Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit Card or in cash at SBI Branches.
Age Limit as of 01 April 2021
Fresh Application: 40 Years
For NCR Schools TGT / PRT: 29 Years
PGT Below: 36 Years
For Experience Application: 57 Years
Read the Notification For Age Relaxation.
- PGT: Application Have Master Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) Exam.
- TGT: Application Have Bachelor Degree in Related Subject with 50% Marks and Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) Exam.
- PRT: Application Have Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) / 2 Year Diploma / 4 Year Integrated Course.
- Read Official Notification for more details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 8000 Post (Tentative)
|Computer Science IT||✅||✅|
- For vacancies that will occur during the following academic year, an ‘Online Screening Exam’ will be carried out on 21 and 22 November 2020.
- The Pattern of Papers for TGT Science and Social Science is being amended. In previous cases, parallel topic questions were not included.
- Question papers are not eligible for newly adopted topics.
- It will only accept online payments through the Registration Portal. Cheques / draughts / postal orders / money orders must not be sent.
- A Partially Bilingual Paper will be given to applicants wishing to apply for Hindi or Sanskrit teacher vacancies. As the work assignment will be at an English Medium School, a small portion of the paper should be in English. As bilingual papers are a recent launch, Part A’s old Question Papers may be available only in English.
Some Important Links