BCECEB Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020. According to the notification notified by the Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of Bihar, from the qualified candidates for panel formation based on online computer-based examination for appointment to the posts of “Amin” of the state-level cadre under the Department of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Online applications are invited in the prescribed form.
Some Important Dates
Application Start: 30 September 2020
Last Date for Registration: 31 October 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General, OBC, EWS Applicants: Rs.700
SC, ST Applicants: Rs.350
PH Applicants: Rs. 350
Pay the exam fee Using UPI, Debit / Credit Cards, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, and E Challan
Minimum Age: Notified Soon
Maximum Age: Notified Soon
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Passed Class 12th Examination
No. of Vacancies Total : 40 Post
Instructions related to filling the online application form
- To fill the online application, the candidate should go to bceceboard.bihar.gov.in and click on “Online Portal of ‘Amin’ under Deptt. Of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (EFCC) Link” and click on the “Apply Online” link. After filling the application form, the candidate should read (Instruction) and understand it thoroughly.
- To fill the application form, the candidate should first click on the “Click here for Registration” link and complete the registration process by entering all the information asked on the computer screen correctly. While registering candidates, keep in mind that they are using their own emial_id and mobile no, as registration and other related information will be sent on the same email id and mobile no.
- After successful registration, Provisional Registration Number and Password and other related information will be sent to the same email id and mobile no. It will be the responsibility of the applicant to keep the email id, mobile number, and Other details mentioned in the online application, otherwise, the person will not be responsible for any kind of trouble. Experience certificate will be valid from the revenue department / other department’s certificate of the district level officer (ADM) of the state.
- After successful registration, candidates enter their registration number and password, click on the Submit button, and log in to their account and fill the required details related to Basic Details on the computer screen completely and click on the Save & Next button.
- After filling the basic details, the candidate should fill the Required Entries related to the academic qualification on the computer screen completely and on the Save & Next button Click
- After filling the educational qualification details, the candidates are required to fill work experience details on the computer screen Fill it completely and click on the Save & Next button.
- After filling the information related to the work experience, the candidate should print his high contrast color passport size photo and sign and scan it according to the instructions given on the computer screen and upload it at the designated place. Also, a scan of wanted records being asked on the computer screen Upload the copy in the JPG or PDF format at the designated place and click on the Save & Next button.
- Seeing the preview of all the entries filled by the candidate, after final submission, click on the “Proceed to Payment” button Complete the payment process according to the instructions to fill the examination fee on the scroll. The examination fee deposited will not be refunded.
- After payment is made by the date and time fixed by the candidate, the candidate should download the application form filled by him and print it out and secure it safely with him, because it will contain the Siri entries filled by him, which can be used by him in future.
Some Important Links