Bihar BPSC 66th Pre Recruitment 2020. Bihar Public Service Commission Patna Is invited to apply for the 66th Combined Pre Competitive Examination 2020. Online applications are invited from qualified Indian citizens for the Combined (Preliminary) Competition Examination, Bihar Public Service. Online Detailed instructions to fill the application are available on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 28 September 2020
Registration Last Date: 20 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 28 October 2020
Pre Exam Date: 27 December 2020
Admit Card: 16 December 2020
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 600
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 150
PH Applicants: Rs. 150
Fee pay by UPI, Paytm, debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as of 01 August 2020
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years for Male
Maximum Age: 40 Years for Female
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
Please read the Official Notification for More Subject Wise Details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 731 Post
Other Important Information
- After submitting the last filled online application, the candidate will log in again at the same time and will definitely print two copies of the downloaded application available from the Download Filled Application Section.
- All certificates/papers mentioned related to the advertisement must be preserved copy of bank receipt of examination fee payment. The candidate will have to submit the said hard copy and all relevant certificates in due course at the time of the interview or going at any time.
- Applicants should also ensure that the registration number, bar code, and application number are mentioned on each page of the hard copy of the downloaded application.
- The application will not be considered completely filled even if the registration number, bar code, and Submitted Application Number are not mentioned on the hard copy and the application will not be accepted.
- It will be compulsory to present all the certificates mentioned in the application form, mark sheet in original at the time of the interview.
- The Commission will be free to decide the eligibility of the candidates who do not comply with the instructions.
- Applicants will ensure that all the desired certificates are available to them in the original while filling the application.
- All information related to this advertisement will be published on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in, separate publications in newspapers will not be required.
Some Important Links