Bihar BPSC Auditor Recruitment 2020. Under Panchayati Raj Department, Bihar, online applications are invited from qualified Indian candidates for regular appointments to 373 (three hundred and seventy-three) vacant posts of Auditor (Bihar Panchayat Auditing Service). Detailed guidelines for applying online are displayed on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. All Interested Candidates can apply online from 21 October 2020 to 18 November 2020
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 21 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 18 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 18 November 2020
Merit List: Notified Soon
Documents Verification: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Other State Applicants: Rs. 600
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 150
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 October 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 37 Years for Male Candidates
Maximum Age: 40 Years for Female Candidates
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics.
- MBA (Masters of Business Administration) / Chartered accountant (CA) / Degree.
- Read the official notification for more details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 373 Post
- The Date of starting online application is 21 October 2020
- The last date for filling application date is 18 November 2020
- In order to fill the online application, in front of each certificate mentioned in the list of attached certificates, the candidate will mark the date and number of the certificate issued.
- The qualification-related certificates will be valid only, which the candidate has mentioned in his original application.
- Separate, printed, typed, handwritten applications will not be accepted for online advertisement.
- Also, the applications received from RA, vague, unsigned, and delayed will be rejected and the fee will not be refunded.
- All the entries in the online application should be filled carefully by the applicant.
- Any future changes, improvements will not be valid. The Commission will not be responsible for any kind of error and the applicants themselves will be responsible for any adverse result.
Some Important Links