Bihar BTSC Ayush MO Recruitment 2020. In view of the requisition for the regular appointment to the vacant posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Unani Medicine Officer, Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic), Ayush Physician (Unani), and Ayush Physician (Homeopathic) under Health Department by General Administration Department, Bihar Patna Online applications are invited from qualified candidates in the prescribed form from 29 September 2020 to 28 October 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 29 September 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 28 October 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / Other State Applicants: Rs. 200
SC / ST / PH / Female Applicants: Rs. 50
Pay Application fee by, Paytm, UPI Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode.
Minimum Age: N.A
Maximum Age: 37 Years (General)
Maximum Age : 40 Years (BC / EBC)
Maximum Age: 42 Years (SC / ST)
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
BAMS / BHMS / BUMS Degree Recognized University.
Read the Notification for More Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 3270 Post
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||602||184||276||49||150||232||09||1502|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)||50||15||23||04||12||20||02||126|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||345||107||164||29||89||150||10||894|
|Unani Medical Officer||241||80||106||20||60||108||07||622|
|Ayush Physician (Unani)||20||06||09||01||05||08||01||50|
- In the prescribed column of the online application form, you will enter a copy of all your educational qualification certificates and marks certificates and information related to reservation and according to this entry, it will be mandatory to present the original certificate and mark certificate at the time of counseling.
- Educational qualification certificates will be valid only, which the candidate has mentioned in his original online application form. Date of issue of certificate related to educational qualification is required before 28/10/2020.
- It will be mandatory to present all the certificates mentioned in the application form, basically at the time of counseling the mark sheet. The Commission will be free to decide the eligibility of the candidates who do not comply with the said instructions.
- Applicants will ensure that all the desired certificates are available to them in the original while filling the application.
- Separate, printed, typed, handwritten applications will not be accepted for this advertisement. Also, incomplete, unclear, unsigned, and late online applications will be rejected and fees will not be refunded.
- All the entries in the online application will be filled carefully by the applicant. Any change/correction in the application will not be valid in the future. The Commission will not be responsible for any kind of error and the applicants themselves will be responsible for any adverse result.
Some Important Links