Notice for direct appointment of male and female candidates on vacant posts of ‘soldier in Bihar Police/ Bihar Military Police / Specialized India Reserve Corps / Bihar State Industrial Security Corps. Advertisement number 05/2020 for appointment on these curtains is being released here. The process of filling the online application form will start on 13 November 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application Begin: 13 November 2020
Online Registration Last Date: 14 December 2020
Exam Fee Last Date: 14 December 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC Applicants: Rs. 450
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 112
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as of 01 August 2020
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidates Passed Class 10th or 12th Examination.
No. of Vacancies Total: 8415 Post
- There is no need to send the filled online application form to the Central Selection Board.
- The last date for filling the online application form is 14 December 2020. There will be no extension in this. Requests for improvement in applications sent by post or other means will not be entertained.
- After the last date of receipt of the application, the candidates with a valid application will be issued online for further action related to the examination/selection. Information in this regard will be given through newspapers and on the website of the Board in due course.
- Much necessary information can be given to you through SMS/emails. So keep your registered mobile phone/email id active / continue.
- Married women who will be found pregnant in the medical examination at the time of the race and physical efficiency test will not be allowed to participate in the race and physical efficiency tests on the basis of the medical reports and will be disqualified on this basis.
- The selection process can usually take a year to complete, so candidates are suggested to keep their availability for the written examination, physical efficiency test, and record scrutiny, etc. accordingly.
- The request for extension of time in any process will not be valid under any circumstances (eg family, private, medical, fracture, pregnancy, etc.).
Some Important Links