Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020. Online applications for contract appointments to the following posts are invited by Cochin Shipyard Limited, a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of the Government of India. Please read the full notification before submitting an online application form.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 24 September 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 10 October 2020
Merit List: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 300
SC / ST / Applicants: Rs. 0
Pay Application fee by, Paytm, UPI Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode.
Minimum Age: N.A Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Class 10th Examination with ITI in Related Trade. 03 Years of Experience.
Read the Notification for More Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 577 Post
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total|
|A.1||Sheet Metal Worker||88|
|B.3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||06|
|B.4||Fitter (Pipe Plumber)||21|
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator||02|
|E||Semi Skilled Rigger||53|
|G||Cook For CSL Guest House||01|
How to apply
- Before filling out the online application, applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published on the www.cochinshipyard.com link (Careers Page).
- The application consists of two phases: one-time registration and submission of the request against the applicable posts. No more than one application should be made by applicants.
- From 24 Sep 2020 to 10 Oct 2020, the facility to submit your application can be accessed through our website. Requests sent directly or through any other means shall not be approved.
- All certificates for proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability, etc. and a recent color photograph of the passport size must be held ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal before filling out the online application.
- Applicants should ensure that all entries have been filled out correctly and that the application has been successfully submitted. Filling in all of the fields with garbage/junk information will lead to your application being rejected.
- Applicants should retain, after applying online, a soft copy/print of an online application containing the unique registration number created for reference by the system.
Some Important Links