Driving Vehicle DL License 2020. Road Transport & Highway Ministry Govt. India recently welcomed a New Learning License and a new Driving License Registration 2020 Online Application Form. Those applicants are interested in applying online here.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of Residence (Any one of the Following)
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID.
- Life Insurance Policy.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Indians will apply for a new license to drive
- Fixing Old Driving License
- Track status of fees and other related services
Minimum. Age: 16 Yrs. ( For Non-Transport Vehicle)
Minimum. Age: 18 Yrs. ( For Commercial Vehicles)
Read the Official Age Relaxation Document.
- Passed Class 08th Exam for a Transport Vehicle.
- Download Official Notification for more information.
CBT Test for New Learning Driving Licence
- 10 Multiple questions.
- Time: 10 Minutes.
- Initial Qualifying Points: Points 06.
- Topic: Road signs, laws and traffic rules.
How to Apply
- Click on the Registration Online Apply Link given below.
- Firstly, fill out the registration form information.
- Upload Document and Photograph, Signature after fill in application details.
- Fill in LL Booking Test Slot.
- Charge User Fee for Form finish.
- Review the status of your fee payment & other information before sending the application form.
- Take Print Out.