IFFCO GEA Apprentice Notification 2020. India Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited recently invite apprentices applications for the post of a graduate engineer to apply online. Candidates who passed their degree in 2017 and can only apply thereafter. Candidates whose results for the final semester are expected by September 2020 will also apply.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: September 2020
Registration Last Date: 23 September 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 0
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 0
PH Applicants: Rs. 0
No Application Fee
Age Limit as on 01 August 2020
Minimum Age: N.A
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Passed or Appearing in B.Sc Degree in Agriculture
- Qualified applicants would be required to appear in the open environment for the preliminary computer-based online test by using their own internet facility equipment, computers, or laptops.
- The short-listed candidates, based on the results of the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be invited to the Final On-Line Test in a controlled environment at specified centers in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Bangalore, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Surat, Varanasi, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin, Jodhpur, Jammu, Shimla, Bhopal, Jabalpur, etc.
- In the case of a center-based test, the applicants are allowed to opt-out of the above centers for any two test centers in order of their choice. Efforts to assign the test center will be made in order of preference provided by the candidates or the test can be carried out in a proctored location.
- Requests for modification will not be entertained in the test center until it has opted. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel each of these centers and finally, as determined by the board, the candidates would have to appear in the center.
- Candidates who will be short-listed in the Final Online Exam based on their results will be called up for a personal interview. Until final selection, short-listed applicants will be medically examined after personal interview according to the medical requirements of the IFFCO.
Some Important Links