Indian Navy B Tech Entry Recruitment 2020. UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES are invited to apply for a four-year B.Tech degree course under the 10 + 2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme at the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
Some Important Dates
Application Start: 06 October 2020
Last Date for Registration: 20 October 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Merit List: Notified Soon
General, OBC, EWS Applicants: Rs.0
SC, ST Applicants: Rs.0
PH Applicants: Rs. 0
No Application Fee
- Applicants Born Between 02 July 2001 to 01 January 2004.
- Note: For this vacancy, only valid JEE MAIN 2020 Score Card candidates are qualified.
- Note: For this vacancy, only unmarried male candidates are eligible.
- Applicants Must be Enrolled and Appeared JEE MAIN 2020 Examination.
- Applicants Passed 10th+2 Exam with 70% Marks in (PCM) Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and 50% Marks in English in Class 10th or 12th.
No. of Vacancies Total: 34 Post
|Post or Branch Name||Total Post|
|Executive and Technical Branch||29|
- Candidates are expected to register and submit their application on the www.joindiannavy.gov.in recruitment website as of 06 Oct 2020.
- Candidates should fill in their information and upload documents in advance under their user profile to save time during the application submission window.
- Before finally submitting your online application, please read the instructions given on the website carefully.
- The subsequent review is subject to your submission. If found to be INELIGIBLE / INVALID at any time, the application can be denied.
- After the online application is closed, no request for an alteration to the submitted documents will be made.
- If any declaration is considered incorrect at any point in the application process, your nomination will be canceled.
Some Important Links