Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL Invited Application Form For Apprentice. Applications are invited from qualifying Indian nationals meeting the following qualifications & other criteria under the Apprentices Act, 1961, for the participation of around 482 apprentices. Please read the full notification before you submit an online application form. 22 November 2020 is the last date of receipt of the online application.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 04 November 2020
Registration Last Date: 22 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 22 November 2020
Exam Date: 06 December 2020
Admit Card: December 2020
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 0
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 0
PH Applicants: Rs. 0
No Application Fee
Age Limit as of 30 September 2020
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 24 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Class 10th or 12th with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
Read the Official Notification for more Post-Wise Eligibility Details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 482 Post
Trade and States Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Gen.||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||Total Post|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above can visit our IOCL website and apply online from 04 November 2020 to 22 November 2020.
- The registration process consists of two stages. Part-I & Part-II , respectively.
- Applicants have to fill out their basic information such as name, category, etc. in the Part-I registration and have to generate their own password. The registration number created by the system is sent in its registered email id / SMS after successful Part-I registration.
- Candidates are recommended to follow the protocol referred to in the apprentice engagement portal mentioned above. Please refer to the FAQ / How to apply options available on the portal in case of any trouble with regard to filling in the online application or making online payments.
- If any, questions may be submitted to the following Trade Codes-based e-mail ids under which they are applied:
Some Important Links