MPPEB Group 5 Various Post Recruitment 2020. Recently, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has invited the Various Post online application form. Joint recruitment under Group-5 2020 of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharma Trade-2, and other posts. Before applying online, all applicants who are interested in this vacancy and have all the eligibility requirements should read the full notification.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 10 October 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 24 October 2020
Correction Last Date: 29 October 2020
Exam Date: 16 to 27 December 2020
Admit Card: 16 December 2020
General / Other State / EWS Applicants: Rs. 560
SC / ST / OBC Applicants: Rs. 310
Pay Application fee by MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode, Paytm, UPI Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Class 10th / 12th Examination with Diploma in Related Trade.
Read the Notification for More Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 2150 Post
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Staff Nurse Female||525|
|Staff Nurse Male||222|
|Radio Therapy Technician||48|
|Prosthetic and Orthotic Technician||06|
|Dark Room Assistant||14|
|TB and Chest Diseases Health Visitor||06|
|Assistant Animal Medical Area Officer||215|
Important instructions related to the Application
- Attendance of the candidate at the scheduled reporting time at the examination center is mandatory.
- On the date of examination, the candidate will be able to perform Aadhaar Aadhaar enabled biometric verification. In the case of non-biometric verification of the candidate, he will not be eligible to appear in the examination.
- During the examination, the candidate will be required to select one option out of the four options available for each question.
- After considering the representations received from the candidates, the final answer key (ideal answer) will be prepared. Based on which the exam results will be prepared and declared.
- Online applicants can get their admit card for online examination only through user identification and password.
- The time of conducting the examination in the rule book can be amended according to the circumstances.
- Changes can be made according to the situation on the scheduled date of the examination and the examination can be conducted before or after the scheduled date.
- Candidates coming after the prescribed reporting time in the examination will not be eligible to enter the examination center.
Some Important Links