NCERT Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts 2020. NCERT invited online applications through interviews on its official website to fill various academic positions under direct recruitment. On or before 3 August 2020, interested and qualified candidates can apply online at ncert.nic.in.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 29 June 2020
Application Last Date: 03 Aug 2020
Admit Card: 10 Aug 2020
Exam Date: 12 Aug 2020
General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1000/-
SC, ST Applicants: Rs. 0/-
All Category Female Applicants: Rs. 0/-
Fee payment by debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01 June 2020
Min. Age: NA Yrs.
Maximum Age: NA Yrs.
Please read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation
- Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor – In the relevant field, the candidate must have a postgraduate and a Ph.D. degree.
- Associate Professor – M.A.. Ph.D. psychology, with an academic degree in psychology with a 55 percent mark.
- Librarian – Master’s degree in library science/information science/documentation science with at least 55 percent marks is mandatory. Also, at least ten years of experience should be required.
- Assistant Librarian -Master’s degree with at least 55 percent marks in library science/information science / doctoral science. For the related subject, NET is also required.
- Professor– M.A. Ph.D. in psychological science with a specialized degree in psychological education.
- Assistant Professor – M.A.. in 55% psychology, with a specialization in the psychology of education
No. of Vacancies Total : 266 Post
Post wise Vacancies are Displayed in Official Notification.
Please Download Notification to view all Detailed Vacancies
Some Important Links