NTA NEET UG Counselling Postponed 2020. NTA NEET UG Unofficial Answer Key 2020. NTA NEET UG Admit Card 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) recently posted the MBBS / BDS Admission Exam Center Change Notice for NEET 2020. Those Candidates who have applied for this Exam can download the Undergraduate (UG) Admit Card 2020.
Some Important Dates
Application Online: 02 December 2019
Registration Last Date: 06 January 2020
Online Payment Last Date: 07 January 2020
Correction Date: 13 to 19 March 2020
Exam Date: 03 May 2020
New Exam Date: 13 September 2020
Admit Card: 26 August 2020
Unofficial Answer Key: 14 September 2020
Official Answer Key: 26 September 2020
Result Declared: 16 October 2020
Counselling Start : 27 October 2020
General Applicants: Rs. 1500/-
EWS, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1400/-
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 800/-
PH Applicants: Rs. 800/-
Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode, Pay Exam Fee.
Born Before 31 Dec 2003
Minimum Age : 17 Years
Maximum Age: 25 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Passed the 12th Exam, Chemistry, Physics Biology PCB Subject Category Recognized in India.
- For more specifics on eligibility please read the full information brochure or read the details on the Wise Eligibility Code.
Important Instruction for NEET 2020
- Aadhar Card is NTA NEET 2020 Examination mandatory in all India.
- Image instruction: Clear passport size and 4×6 size photo with white background, and also enter the name and date of your candidates.
- For more details please see the brochure on NEET Data 2020.
Some Important Links
Coaching Centre Answer Key