Patna HC District Judge Form Re-Open Online 2020. Advertisement No. BSBSI112020, dated 11 February 2020, is hereby told that the Patna High Court’s online portal will be re-opened from 24 September 2020 until 23:59 hours on 30 September 2020. The application must be filled out online at www.patnahighcourt.gov.in.
Some Important Dates
Application Start: 21 February 2020
Registration Last Date: 21 March 2020
Re-Open Application: 24 September 2020
Last Date for Registration: 30 September 2020
Last Date for Fee Payment: 30 September 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 03 October 2020
Exam Date: 17 January 2021
Admit Card: 07 January 2021
General, OBC Applicants: Rs. 1000
SC, ST, PH, Female Applicants: Rs. 500
Pay the exam fee Using UPI, Debit / Credit Cards, Net Banking, Paytm Wallet, and E Challan
Age Limit as on 01 January 2020
Minimum Age: 35 Years
Maximum Age: 50 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Bachelor of Law degree (LLB) with 7 Years Experience.
No. of Vacancies Total : 27 Post
- Such direct recruitment from the Bar shall take place in the Bihar Superior Judicial Service in respect of both permanent and temporary posts.
- Vacancies are to be taken into account as of 31 March 2020.
- In the case of candidates practicing, the same protocol shall be followed as in the case of candidates practicing as Advocates outside the State of Bihar, as applicable to Advocates in the State of Bihar.
- Written and Viva-Voce test will be part of the selection process.
- With a view to shortlisted applicants, the High Court shall hold a screening test and will prescribe minimum qualifying cut-off marks to appear in the Written Test. The marks obtained in the screening test will be important not for any other reason but for the assessment of the eligibility to appear in the written test.
Some Important Links