Rajasthan High Court Various Post Recruitment 2020. Under the RHC Employees Service Rules, 2002 and RHC Clerical Establishment Rules, Junior Judicial Assistant in RHC, Junior Assistant in Rajasthan State Legal Services Authority and District Legal Services Authorities (including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Permanent Lok Adalats). Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following mentioned vacant posts of clerical grade-II in Rajasthan State Judicial Academy and District Courts of Rajasthan (RHC). Selected applicants will continue as probationary trainees at a rate of Rs.14,600 per month for a period of two years.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 01 October 2020
Last Date Apply Online: 01 November 2020
Last Date for Fee Payment: 01 November 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 500
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 350
Pay Application fee by Paytm, UPI Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Bachelor Degree in any Stream
Read the Notification for More Details
No. of Vacancies Total: 1706 Post
|Junior Judicial Assistant||99||26||56||13||42||32||268|
|Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||06||00||01||00||01||00||08|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||14||00||00||02||01||01||18|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court – Non-Scheduled area)||391||133||183||59||157||133||1056|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court – Scheduled area)||20||03||00||00||03||35||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) Non TSP||146||26||70||17||43||31||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) TSP||09||00||00||00||00||07||16|
Important instructions related to the Application
- Any applicant under which category is eligible to apply should apply in the same category. The dead category in the application will not be changed under any circumstances at the request of the applicant.
- Before applying online, the applicant should ensure that he fulfills all the eligibility conditions under the conditions mentioned in the advertisement and the relevant rules, and all the information required in the online application form is filled correctly and completely in the relevant column.
- Admitting the information filled in the online application form will be admissible in the examination provisional. Therefore, the applicant himself will be responsible for the information filled in the online application form.
- Only the applications to be filled until the last date of the online application will be accepted. In case all the entries are not complete and correct, the application will be rejected by the Rajasthan High Court.
- No modification to the entries entered in the online application can be made once in the last one, nor will any application in this regard be accepted for consideration.
Some Important Links