Rajasthan Public Service Commission for Medical and Health Services Department, Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services for Non-TSP Area and Rajasthan Scheduled Area Subordinate, Clerical and Fourth Class Services for TSP Sector (Recruitment and Other Terms of Service) Posts of Food Safety Officer Online applications are invited for recruitment. The last date for apply online 08 December 2020
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 09 November 2020
Registration Last Date: 08 December 2020
Admit Card: Notified Soon
Exam Date: 04 April 2021 to 02 May 2021
General / Other State Applicants: Rs. 350
OBC / ST Applicants: Rs. 150
Online Correction Charge: Rs. 300
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as of 01 January 2021
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks.
- National Eligibility Test (NET) or similar examination like SLET / SET.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to Please Read the Official Notification for More Subject Wise Details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 918 Post
|Home Science (Clothing Textile)||06||Home Science (Child Development)||05|
|Home Science (Education Extension)||08||Home Science (Home Management)||07|
|Home Science (Food Nutrition)||05||A.B.S.T.||82|
|Business Administration||127||Public Administration||06|
|Textile Dyeing and Painting||01||Philosophy||02|
|Music Vocal||03||Drawing & Painting||10|
- It is worth mentioning here that all the position for the post advertised in the above advertisement has been clarified by the Commission as per the above if even if there is any mistake / error in the online application made by the applicant, / e-friend / another source, / Omitted / Incomplete information remains and due to the above-prescribed procedure, the candidate does not make the desired amendment in the online application form or does not have full eligibility as per the advertisement, etc.
- Due to the applicant’s online/detailed application form by the Commission If rejected, canceled, then no application in this regard will be entertained and the candidate will not have any right.
- For other points and information related to certificates and other points and information related to examination, the necessary guidelines for the latest and revised application available on the website of the Commission, and the study of related service rules related forms.
- Do it with Apart from this, the information released from time to time regarding this examination can be viewed on the Commission’s website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Apart from this, any kind of guidance/information // clarification can be made in person at the reception hall located in the premises of Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer, or by telephone No. 0145-2635212 and 2635200. All Corresponding Secretary, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer should be addressed.
Some Important Links