RPSC Yoga and Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari Online Form 2020. The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the posts of Yoga and Naturopathy Officers under the Rajasthan Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopathic, and Naturopathy Service Rules, for the Ayurveda Department. The post is permanent and the total number of vacancies (33 Post) received from the department can be decreased/increased.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 05 November 2020
Registration Last Date: 24 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 24 November 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / EWS Applicants: Rs. 350
OBC / BC Applicants: Rs. 250
ST / SC Applicants: Rs. 150
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 January 2021
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 45 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor Degree in Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- Some Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
- Read the official notification for more details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 33 Post
Yoga & Prakritik Chikitsa Adhikari
Some Important Instructions
- Regarding filling the online application form, the guidelines, detailed advertisement, and related service rules should be studied. Thereafter, candidates should apply online.
- After filling the online application form for the examination, the candidates will have to generate the application ID number by paying the examination fee from the payment facility available at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates should not use any other portal or facility for depositing the examination fee. No fee will be refunded to the candidates for depositing the said examination fee.
- Candidates should ensure the payment of the examination fee before the last date of application.
- Under the category under which the applicant is eligible to apply, apply online in the same category.
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste Economically Weaker Section of States other than Rajasthan State fall under the general category. Such applicants will have to apply under the general category by paying the prescribed examination fee for the general category candidates.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate must take a print out of the hard copy of the application form and examination fee receipt.
- According to the above procedure by the Commission, in addition to filling the online application form, under any circumstances, any kind of any Online or offline / hand-filled applications will not be accepted.
Some Important Links