Eligible Indian people are invited to apply to be selected as Probationary Officer (PO) at the State Bank of India. Candidates selected can be posted anywhere in India. Applicants are required to ensure, before submitting an online application, that they meet all the eligibility requirements for the position as of the date of eligibility. The last date for online applications is December 4, 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application Begin: 14 November 2020
Online Registration Last Date: 04 December 2020
Exam Fee Last Date: 04 December 2020
Pre Exam Date: 31 Dec 2020 to 05 Dec 2021
Mains Exam Date: 29 January 2021
Pre Result: 19 January 2021
Mains Admit Card: 19 January 2021
General / OBC Applicants: Rs. 750
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 0
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as of 01 April 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Applicants Passed / Appearing (Last Year) Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
No. of Vacancies Total: 2000 Post
|Probationary Officer PO||810||200||540||300||150|
- Candidates can apply online only from 14 November 2020 to 04 December 2020. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants should have a valid email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active until the results have been announced. It will essentially be important for the receiving by email/SMS of any communication from the bank.
- Candidates are expected to register online via the ‘Career’ website of the Bank: https:/bank.sbi/careers or https:/www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates are needed to pay the required application fee by using the UPI / debit card/credit card / Internet Banking online mode after registration.
- In case of any issue with the submission of the form, payment of fees, or receipt of an admission/call letter, queries may be made on working days between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM at telephone no. 022-22820427.
Some Important Links