UCO Bank SO Online Form 2020. As Scale-I and Scale-II in the Specialist Officer cadre, we are looking for talented people with a winning mindset to be partners in the Bank’s growth journey by shouldering responsibility. Candidates are invited to apply online through the link provided on the Bank’s website at www.ucobank.com
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 27 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 17 November 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 17 November 2020
Exam Date: December 2020
Admit Card: 19 December 2020
General / OBC / Other Applicants: Rs. 1180
SC / ST / PH Applicants: Rs. 118
Pay the fee by credit card, debit card, net banking, challan fee mode.
Age Limit as on 01 October 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 60% Marks.
- PG Degree in Economics with 60% marks.
- Read the official notification for more details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 91 Post
|CA / CFA (JMGS-I)||09||07||02||04||02||25|
|CA / CFA (MMGS-II)||10||07||02||04||02||25|
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website at www.ucobank.com and click on “RECRUITMENT” to open the “Specialist Officer in SCALE I & SCALE II” online recruitment application link and then click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option.
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal e-mail address and mobile number to be kept active until this recruitment process is completed.
- Applicants should scan their photograph and signature to ensure that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5 cm) and the signature comply with the required requirements as set out in the Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload Guideline.
- The CAPITAL LETTERS signature shall NOT be approved.
- Choose the tab ‘Click here for New Registration’ to register an application and enter the name, contact details, and e-mail ID of the application. The device will generate a Provisional Registration Number and Password and display it on the display.
- Applicants are advised to fill out and check the information completed in the online application carefully on their own, as no modification will be possible or entertained after pressing the SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and press the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Proceed’ button to save your submission.
- To preview and check the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT, click on the Preview Tab.
- If appropriate, change the details and click on ‘FINAL Send’ ONLY after checking and ensuring that the photograph, uploaded signature and other details you have submitted are correct.
Some Important Links