UP Sachivalaya ARO Online Form 2020. The detailed advertisement related to the selection of certain vacancies in the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat is observable on the website upvpsrecruitment.org on 18 September 2020. The details of the vacant posts are given advertisement. Along with the above posts, online applications are also invited for the posts of Assistant Review Officer of the Legislative Council Secretariat.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 18 September 2020
Registration Last Date: 21 October 2020
Complete Form Last Date: 29 Oct 2020
Exam Date: November 2020
Admit Card: November 2020
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 1050
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 800
PH Applicants: Rs. 50
Fee payment by UPI, Paytm, debit card, credit card, net banking or payment offline by E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit as on 01 July 2020
Min. Age: 21 Yrs.
Maximum Age: 40 Yrs.
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream
- O Level Degree / Diploma in Computer Science
- Computer Hindi Typing: 25 WPM (words per minute)
No. of Vacancies Total: 23 Post
Post Name : Assistant Review Officer ARO
Other Important Information
- Starting date for online application 18 September 2020
- The Last date of registration for the exam is 21 October 2020
- The Last date for submission of online examination fee is October 29, 2020
- The Last date for acceptance of online applications 29 October 2020
- Candidates applying for the posts mentioned in the supplementary advertisement published in the original advertisement number 4/2020 or in the advertisement for the said advertisement are informed as follows.
- Office Memorandum No-969 / “VP-4/2020” to the persons appointed by the Legislative Council Secretariat as contractual and daily wage earners. By the date 02 / 07 / 2020, a relaxation of 02 years in the maximum age limit will be allowed. The above relaxation will be in addition to the relaxation of the age limit admissible to the reserved category.
- In accordance with the principle laid down in the judgment passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court on 26 / 08 / 2020 in the State of Uttar Pradesh and other and related other civil appeals in Civil Appeal Number-8300/206 Sanjay Singh and others, weightage to the said personnel. Will be provided
- Details related to the conditions, instructions, fees, application form, etc. mentioned in the original advertisement will remain the same.
Some Important Links