Union Public Service Commission has Recently Invited DAF Online Form for the Combined Medical Service Exam. UPSC CMS Exam Schedule 2020. UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020. UPSC recently invited the Combined Medical Service Exam CMSE Recruitment Exam 2020 online application form. Candidates interested in and eligible for a vacancy can read the full notification before apply online.
Some Important Dates
Application Begin online: 29 July 2020
Last Registration Date: 18 August 2020
Admit Card: October 2020
Exam Date: 22 October 2020
Result: 12 November 2020
DAF Online Start: 24 November 2020
DAF Last Date: 06 December 2020
General, OBC, Other Applicants: Rs. 200/-
SC, ST, PH, Female Applicants: Rs. 0/-
Payment is made in any branch of SBI by means of debit/credit card / net banking/banking Challan
Age Limit as of 01 August 2020
Min. Age: NA.
Max. Age: 42 Yrs.
Born Not before 02 August 1987
Please Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India
- Please read the Official Notification for More Subject Wise Details.
No. of Vacancies Total: 559 Post
- Assist. Division Medical Officer in Railway: 300 Post
- Assist. Medical Officer in Health Services: 66 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 182 Post
- GD Medical Officer Grade-II: 4 Post
- GD Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: 7 Post
Centre of Examination
Some Important Links