Uttarakhand Lecturer Online Form 2020. Online applications are invited by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission for the post of Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre) Service (General Branch / Women Branch) under the Department of Secondary Education, Government of Uttarakhand. The total number of vacancies for the post of Uttarakhand Special Subordinate Education (Spokesman Cadre) service (General Branch, / Women Branch) is 571.
Some Important Dates
Online Application: 12 October 2020
Registration Last Date: 01 November 2020
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Admit Card: Notified Soon
General / OBC / EWS Applicants: Rs. 176.55
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 86.55
PH Applicants: Rs. 26.55
Pay the Online Exam Fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/ Credit Card, E Challan Fee Mode.
Age Limit as on 01 July 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 42 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates with a Master’s Degree from any recognized university in related subjects with an LT Diploma and a B.Ed Degree.
No. of Vacancies Total: 571 Post
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Subject Name||General Branch||Women Branch|
Very important instructions
- Candidates must mark all the categories/sub-categories related to a vertical and horizontal reservation in the online application form.
- Candidates should ensure that they must hold the mandatory educational qualifications and other qualifications mentioned in the advertisement till the last date of filling the online application form ie, 01 November 2020.
- Before applying online, the candidate should thoroughly study all the instructions mentioned in the advertisement. In no case will incomplete application forms be accepted. According to the advertisement, if the desired qualifications are not confirmed, the candidature will be canceled, the responsibility of which will be entirely the candidate.
- At the time of online application, the candidate must complete all his educational certificates and mark sheets- High School, Intermediate, Graduate, Post Graduate, B.Ed./Educationalist / LT0, preferential qualification (if applicable) It is mandatory to upload the certificate related to the claim made in relation to the desirable qualification
- After submission of the online application form, any request for any modification or change in the entries made in the online application form, category/sub-category related to reservation, subject, branch, age and examination center, etc. will not be accepted.
- If a candidate does not deposit the prescribed fee or deposit less than the prescribed fee, then his application/candidature will be canceled.
- Candidate can apply for more than one branch and subjects, for which the candidate has to apply only one online.
- Male candidates can apply online only for both general branch and female candidates (female and general branch).
- Branch and related subjects will have to be mentioned in the online application form itself. In case of applying for more than one subject, the fee and processing fee prescribed for each subject will have to be submitted separately.
Some Important Links