Assistant Review Officer under Uttarakhand State Election Commission, Assistant Review Officer in Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Assistant Consolidation Officer under Uttarakhand Revenue Council, Dehradun, Assistant Manager under Industries Department, Industries and Rural Development Department under Village Development Department, Uttarakhand Advertisement for selection on posts. Online applications are invited for selection by direct recruitment to a total of 854 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online on the Commission’s website till 24 December 2020.
Some Important Dates
Online Application Begin: 10 November 2020
Online Registration Last Date: 24 December 2020
Exam Fee Last Date: 26 November 2020
Exam Date: May 2021
Admit Card: Mid May 2021
General / OBC / Other Applicants: Rs. 300
SC / ST Applicants: Rs. 150
After filling the application form will pay the application fee. Applicants can deposit the application fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit as of 01 July 2020
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 42 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University.
- Bachelor’s Degree with CCC Exam Passed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Hindi 4000 key Impression.
- Read more details in the official notification
No. of Vacancies Total: 854 Post
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Village Development Officer VDO||381|
|Asst. Social Welfare Officer||35|
|Asst. Chakbandi Adhikari||04|
|Protect cum DEO||09|
|Hostel Incharge (Matron Care)||16|
|Asst. Manager Industry||70|
|Asst. Review Officer ARO||03|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||292|
|Supervisor (Female Only)||34|
- Applicants must first visit the UKSSSC website. Applicants can apply online through the website sssc.uk.gov.in. No other means of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email ID and mobile number to create a username. The mobile phone number entered by the candidates And on e-mail ID, they will be informed from time to time regarding the selection process from the Commission.
- The candidate has to scan and upload the recent photograph and signature image.
- Photo Size (Passport Size) (Maximum 50 KB)
- Scanned signature size (maximum 50 KB)
- Thumb impression (maximum 50 KB)
- After login with the username, candidates can see the active advertisement under the online application link. “Click here for application” links are available with active advertisements.
- Candidates cannot change their application on submission of the application after fee submission. Therefore, before depositing the fee, carefully check every entry in the application form.
- The application of the candidate whose application fee has not been paid will not be considered.
Some Important Links